If not—it’s time to switch things up! One key piece like water-resistant tights or a jacket can make all the difference to your motivation level when it’s pouring and 5 degrees. Come visit us at PaceSetter to find your new favourites*:
- Flattering women’s capris & tights, men’s rain-resistant track pants
- Buttery-soft half-zip tops, stylish hoodies, cozy vests, all-over reflective jackets, convertible jacket/vest combo & more
- Lots of fun new styles in gloves, toques, headbands & peaked hats
- Buff Headgear in Original, Reflective and Lightweight Merino Wool, fun variety of colours (make great gifts, too)
- Updated selection of Wrightsock double layer Coolmesh — tab, lo & quarters, & colours!
- Everyone’s favourite PaceSetter tees — only $20, or free with purchase of regular-priced shoes
- Nathan headlamps, hand-helds, and clip-on LED lights for early morning or evening runs
- Affordable, great quality kids running shoes always 20% off — we support families!
*If you find too many “favourites” to get all at once, write the extras in our Wish List book, then send in your special someone for super easy Christmas shopping!
Hate wet feet while walking or running?
- NOW IN STOCK: Waterproof Brooks Cascadia (women’s only) and Saucony Excursion trail shoes (men’s and women’s) — at less than $150 you can afford to keep your tootsies dry this season. Great for just walking around in, too.
- Did you know that a number of the road shoes we carry are also available in a Gore-Tex or other waterproof technology version? Just ask: if we can get your favourites in for you, we will.
Last chance: 2016 shoe models and summer apparel CLEARANCE
Hurry in before they’re all gone!
- At least 20% off all 2016 shoes
- Blowout prices on older shoes and one-of-a-kinds
- Summer shirts, tanks & shorts 20-25% off