Run clinics are a great way to get or stay motivated, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned veteran. Our clinic participants have a blast, and make new friends along the way. We have group leaders for various paces & abilities, and always “loop back” so no one is left behind. Workouts are always better in a group — the kilometres will fly by before you know it!
All clinic members get 10% off any regularly-priced store items for the duration of the clinic.
Most workout sessions start and finish at PaceSetter. Occasionally we may have a “field trip” to another location, for variety or to simulate a goal race course.
Join us and find out why our clinic members are having so much fun!
Already registered? Access the Member Zone.
PaceSetter Athletic Run Club
For just $100 per year you can join our Club and attend any or all clinics we put on in the year! (there’ll be at least 3) and get the benefits of membership all year long! Membership includes a BC Athletics “Training” Membership; you can upgrade to a competitive membership if you wish, just pay the difference. Also if you are a first-time member and join after August 31, you get the remainder of the current year included for free with next year’s membership! See PaceSetterAthletic.club for more info.
Fall Clinic starts September 13 – Registration open now
September 13 – December 8, 2018
Fall is here – our favourite time of year for running! Cooler days and more energy. Our fall clinic begins Thursday September 13 at 6:00pm at the store (run starts 6:30), and includes Learn to Run 5k, Run More 5k to 10k, and Run Faster 10k to Half Marathon. Goal races: Holiday Hustle 5k, Fall Classic 10k & Half Marathon, or any fall 5k/10k/half distances in November/December.
Clinic price: $50 ($0 for PaceSetter Athletic Run Club members). Drop-ins $5 per session.
Join our year-round club for just $100 and have free access to all road running clinics we host from now until December 2019 (first time members can join from Sept-Dec 2018 and get 4 months free!), and enjoy the perks and discounts all year!
Clinic & Club members receive:
- Twice-weekly coached training sessions with the group, from PaceSetter: Thursday 6:30pm and Saturday 8am. We’ll take a “field trip” for a Saturday run occasionally for variety.
- Optional Monday morning 10:30am training session in Sechelt
- 10% off all regularly priced items in store during the clinic (year-round for club members)
- Daily training program in calendar format
- Password to member pages on this site to access full schedules & training info
- Exclusive invite to special party/movie/shopping night at PaceSetter, where we’ll draw one name for a pair of Brooks shoes!
- Discount codes for select Lower Mainland races
- Clinic training shirt (club members get 1 per year included, extras only $10 ea.)
- Club members also get advance access to new stock arrivals and clearance sales