Run clinics are a great way to get or stay motivated, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned veteran. Our clinic participants have a blast, and make new friends along the way. We have group leaders for various paces & abilities, and always “loop back” so no one is left behind. Workouts are always better in a group — the kilometres will fly by before you know it!
All clinic members get 10% off any regularly-priced store items for the duration of the clinic.
Most workout sessions start and finish at PaceSetter. Occasionally we may have a “field trip” to another location, for variety or to simulate a goal race course.
Join us and find out why our clinic members are having so much fun!
For just $100 per year you can join our Club and attend any or all clinics we put on in the year! (there’ll be at least 3) and get the benefits of membership all year long!
Spring Clinic: Learn to Run, Fool’s Run & Marathon Training starts Jan 11
January 11 – May 3, 2018
Time to set your goals for the start of 2018! Our spring clinic begins Thursday January 11 at 6:30pm at the store, and includes Learn to Run 5k, Run More 5k to 10k, Run Faster 10k to Half Marathon (goes until April 5), and Spring Marathon Training (goes until May 3). Goal races: BMO Sunshine Coast April Fool’s Run & Relay, and BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Or join our year-round club for just $100 and have free access to all road running clinics we host in 2018, and enjoy the perks and discounts from January 1st to December 31st!
Price: $50 for Learn to Run 5k, Run More 5k to 10k, or 10k to Half Marathon; $60 for Spring Marathon Training. Drop-ins $5 per session.
Clinic & Club members receive:
- Twice-weekly coached training sessions with the group, from PaceSetter: Thursday 6:30pm and Saturday 8am. We’ll take a “field trip” for a Saturday run once or twice for variety.
- Optional Monday morning training session in Sechelt if you can’t make Thursday evenings
- 10% off all regularly priced items in store during the clinic (year-round for club members)
- Full training program for the clinic duration
- Member account on this site to access full schedules & training info, connect with other members, and more
- Exclusive invite to special party/movie/shopping night at PaceSetter
- Discount codes for select Lower Mainland races
- Souvenir apparel item (TBC) up to $40 value!
- Club members also get advance access to new stock arrivals and clearance sales
Team Wolverine Athletics Trail Clinics start January 18
January 18 – March 25, 2018
Get ready and comfortable on the trails!
Have you been wondering what all the hype about trail running is? Have you been thinking of hitting the trails but not quite sure where to start? Then sign up for the trail clinic!
Trail running is all about having fun in the great outdoors; finding new trails; getting a good trail tan (getting muddy in other words) and socializing with other like minded people while you get ready for your first or next trail race.
Mike provides a 10 week trail clinic in partnership with PaceSetter Athletic. The clinics include practical and theory elements, safety tips, a local trail map and a 10% discount at PaceSetter Athletic. There will be two sessions per week with a short mid-week run and a longer weekend run, so over the 10 weeks, you will get 20 runs, a theory and safety session leaving you ready to take the plunge and take on your first trail race.
The trail clinic is set at the reasonable rate of $60 per 10 week trail clinic block. The first clinic starts January 18th!
Sun Run InTraining Clinic starts January 21 at PaceSetter
January 21 – April 22, 2018
Don’t miss out!
InTraining Clinic Begins January 21 in Gibsons
Registration Deadline is February 9
Want to get back into shape, thinking about running again or want to improve your time? The Vancouver Sun Run InTraining Clinics, presented by the Sun Run Stores and SportMedBC are back and have something for everyone!
To register visit www.sportmedbc.com.
ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS THROUGH INTRAINING!
Your $150 (+GST) fee includes:
- 13 weekly guided sessions with SportMedBC trained leaders
- RYU Vapor Light Weight Long Sleeve Crew Neck T (retail value $73)
- Vancouver Sun Run entry and an Alanic tech shirt (min. $49 value)
- Vancouver Sun Run InTraining OnLine Log Book
- Exclusive Running Gear GIFT CARD redeemable at Sun Run Stores
- Expert advice and motivational support
To learn more or register for InTraining Clinics CLICK HERE.