Connor Park, Halfmoon Bay
9:00 am long course, 9:30 am short course
Get ready to explore the Lower Sunshine Coast and its amazing network of trails with a new trail series starting from Pender Harbour and making its way to Gibsons with a variety of trails and courses – a mix of your usual Pacific Northwest trails including roots, rocks, mud and creek crossings. Each race has a short course race (5-6km) and a long course race (10-12km) with one aid station out on the course. View long course Route Map for this event
Hosted by Team Wolverine Athletics and sponsored by PaceSetter Athletic.
Beer lovers take note: The 101 Brewhouse + Distillery are also sponsoring the Sunshine Coast Trail Series. If you are the first male or female winner for the long or short course at any of the series races, you win a free growler fill!
- Pender Harbour: February 24th – Swamp Thing
- Halfmoon Bay: March 31st – Jurassic Parc
- Sechelt: April 28th – The Matrix
- Davis Bay: May 26th – A Bridge Too Far
- Roberts Creek: July 21st – Cheeky Creaker
- Gibsons: August 25th – Biter