With a new year comes new goals. We can help you with the running ones! Our spring clinics begin Saturday January 12 at 8am at the store. Choose from Learn to Run 5k, Run More 5k to 10k, Run Faster 10k to Half Marathon (ends at the Fool’s Run), and Spring Marathon Training (ends at the Vancouver Marathon). Goal races: BMO Sunshine Coast April Fool’s Run & Relay, and BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Or join our year-round club for just $100 and have free access to all road running clinics we host in 2019, and enjoy the perks and discounts from January 1st to December 31st!
Clinic prices: $50 for Fool’s Run training (Learn to Run, Run More, Run Faster); $60 for Marathon Training. Drop-ins $5 per session.
Details: Brand new to running or coming back from a long break? Learn to Run 5k is for you (goal: 4-person relay). Comfortable with 5k and ready to increase your distance? Run More will prepare you for a 2-person relay or the Fool’s Run Half Marathon. Experienced runner wanting to improve your speed at the Fool’s Run? Join the Run Faster group (10k to Half). Going for the full marathon in May? Join the Spring Marathon Training group!
Clinic & Club members receive:
- Twice-weekly coached training sessions with the group, from PaceSetter: Thursday 6:30pm and Saturday 8am. We’ll take a “field trip” for a Saturday run once or twice for variety. Saturday long runs for the marathon group will start earlier in the second half of the program.
- Optional Monday morning “Run Faster” training session in Sechelt (10:30am)
- 10% off all regularly priced items in store during the clinic (year-round for club members)
- Full training program for the clinic duration
- Technical training shirt
- Member account on this site to access full schedules & training info
- Exclusive invite to special party/movie/shopping night at PaceSetter
- Discount codes for select Lower Mainland races
- Advance access to new stock arrivals and clearance sales