Run clinics are a great way to get or stay motivated, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned veteran. Our clinic participants have a blast, and make new friends along the way. We have group leaders for various paces & abilities, and always “loop back” so no one is left behind. Workouts are always better in a group — the kilometres will fly by before you know it!
All clinic members get 10% off any regularly-priced store items for the duration of the clinic.
Most workout sessions start and finish at PaceSetter. Occasionally we may have a “field trip” to another location, for variety or to simulate a goal race course.
Join us and find out why our clinic members are having so much fun!
Already registered? Access the Member Zone.
PaceSetter Athletic Run Club
For just $100 per year you can join our Club and attend any or all clinics we put on and get the benefits of membership all year long! Membership includes a BC Athletics “Training” Membership; you can upgrade to a competitive membership if you wish, just pay the difference. Also if you are a first-time member and join after August 31, you get the remainder of the current year included for free with next year’s membership! See PaceSetterAthletic.club for more info.
Spring Clinic: Learn to Run, Fool’s Run & Marathon Training starts Jan 9
January 9 – May 2, 2020
With a new year comes new goals. We can help you with the running ones! Our spring clinics begin Thursday January 9 at 6pm at the store. Choose from Learn to Run 5k, Run More 5k to 10k, Run Faster 10k to Half Marathon (ends at the Fool’s Run), and Spring Marathon Training (ends at the Vancouver Marathon). Goal races: BMO Sunshine Coast April Fool’s Run & Relay, and BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Or join our year-round club for just $100 and have free access to all road running clinics we host in 2020, and enjoy the perks and discounts from January 1st to December 31st! (after joining the club you still need to register for the clinic, but you won’t be charged).
Clinic prices: $50 for Fool’s Run training (Learn to Run, Run More, Run Faster); $60 for Marathon Training. Drop-ins $5 per session.
Details: Brand new to running or coming back from a long break? Learn to Run 5k is for you (goal: 4-person relay). Comfortable with 5k and ready to increase your distance? Run More will prepare you for a 2-person relay or the Fool’s Run Half Marathon. Experienced runner wanting to improve your speed at the Fool’s Run? Join the Run Faster group (10k to Half). Going for the full marathon in May? Join the Spring Marathon Training group!
Clinic & Club members receive:
- Twice-weekly coached training sessions with the group, from PaceSetter: Thursday 6:30pm and Saturday 8am. We’ll take a “field trip” for a Saturday run once or twice for variety. Saturday long runs for the marathon group will start earlier in the second half of the program.
- 10% off all regularly priced items in store during the clinic (year-round for club members)
- Full training program for the clinic duration
- Technical training shirt
- Member account on this site to access full schedules & training info
- Exclusive invite to special party/shopping night at PaceSetter with double discount!
- Discount codes for select Lower Mainland races
- Advance access to new stock arrivals and clearance sales