This is the second event in the series. For those who ran the Halfmoon Bay one last month, the rules are the same. Just run this accurately measured course and submit your time to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting on this website, and you will be automatically entered in a draw for a pair of Brooks Ghost shoes.
This event is free and open to everyone. Show up alone or with your closest friends from January 16th to 24th. Feel free to do the loop twice for an accurate 10k, or do it again as many times as you want during the specified dates to improve on your time.
- Starting at white line on Carmen Road (frontage road near PaceSetter Athletic Footwear), head towards Veterans Rd
- Left on Veterans
- Right on groomed trail at bottom of Veterans
- Left on King
- Left on Chaster
- Left on Pratt
- Left on Kearton
- Right onto trail (at end of Kearton, where Hough starts, looks like a driveway)
- Left on Fitchett
- Right on Veterans (stay on right side)
- Right on Carmen to finish at starting point